Jolly LLB 2 19th Day Collection 3rd Tuesday Occupancy Business Income Report : Hitting more than thousands of screens across India, the courtroom drama directed by Subhash Kapoor minted an overall collection of Rs in 18 days. The film reported around 5% occupancy in morning shows on day 19. The celluloid is expected to earn an income of Rs 1.7 crore on its 3rd Tuesday in Indian cinemas.
Huma Qureshi’s first cinema of this year succeeded in achieving a good response in the north Indian states like Haryana, Punjab and the national capital. The film curbed average appreciations from the audiences in central India. As Hari’s directorial venture is having a good hold in south Indian multiplexes, Akshay Kumar starrer celluloid gained low response in those regions.
Also the competition with newly released Rangoon as well as the multilingual movie The Ghazi Attack have been the major hurdle ahead the courtroom drama. The second installment of Jolly LLB franchise confronted superbly in the box office clash with these Hindi cinemas and made a good business in the third week of its release. Check the movie’s day wise box office report below.
Jolly LLB 2 19th day / 3rd Tuesday Collection – Rs 1.7 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Day Wise Box Office Collection in India
Earning Rs 50.46 crore in opening weekend, the film produced under the banner of Star Fox Studios raked total earnings of Rs 44.57 crore in second week. The celluloid didn’t manage to break its own record of entering the 50-crore club in following week. The movie’s business remained steady in third week with a collection of Rs 13.07 crore.
- 1st Day (February 10): Rs 13.20 crore
- 2nd Day (February 11) : Rs 17.31 crore
- 3rd Day (February 12) : Rs 19.95 crore
- 4th Day (February 13) : Rs 7.26 crore
- 5th Day (February 14) : Rs 9.07 crore
- 6th Day (February 15) : Rs 5.89 crore
- 7th Day (February 16) : Rs 5.03 crore
- 8th Day (February 17) : Rs 4.14 crore
- 9th Day (February 18) : Rs 6.35 crore
- 10th Day (February 19) : Rs 7.24 crore
- 11th Day (February 20) : Rs 2.48 crore
- 12th Day (February 21) : Rs 2.45 crore
- 13th Day (February 22) : Rs 2.07 crore
- 14th Day (February 23) : Rs 2.01 crore
- 15th Day (February 24) : Rs 1.75 crore
- 16th Day (February 25) : Rs 2.01 crore
- 17th Day (February 26) : Rs 2.75 crore
- 18th Day (February 27) : Rs 1.14 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Total Box Office Collection (Nett) : Rs 111.56 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Box Office Collection (Domestic Gross Approx.) : Rs 154.18 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Business in Overseas
Anu Kapoor, Saurabh Shukla and Sayani Gupta starrer latest Hindi flick received helm response in overseas in initial week. The theatre occupancy for the film in foreign countries declined gradually. In overseas, the celluloid has reported quite low income in third week. Subhash Kapoor’s directorial project is expected earn an income of Rs 0.01 crore on day 19 in the international market.
- United Arab Emirates : Rs 10.72 crore
- North America (Canada and USA) : Rs 10.04 crore
- Germany : Rs 0.01 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.85 crore
- Australia : Rs 1.84 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.31 crore
- Malaysia : Rs 0.03 crore
- Rest of the World : Rs 5.86 crore
Jolly LLB 2 19th Day / 3rd Tuesday Overseas Collection : Rs 0.01 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Worldwide Box Office Collection (Total Overseas Business) : Rs 185.66 crore