Jolly LLB 2 18th Day Collection 3rd Monday Occupancy Business Income Report : Confronting with Rangoon 4th day collection at box office, Saurabh Shukla’s first cinema of this year (2017) gained average response on third Monday of its release. The celluloid reported about 9% occupancy in morning shows on day 18. The movie is expected to showcase increment in the same in noon and evening shows.
The film is also facing a stringent clash at box office with the multilingual The Ghazi Attack, which has minted a total business of Rs 32.4 crore in ten days. Huma Qureshi, Anu Kapoor and Sayani Gupta starrer celluloid is receiving good response in north Indian states. The film is also performing well in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and nearby regions in mid-India.
The movie is witnessing mere 4% occupancy in south Indian states as Suriya, Anushka Shetty and Shruti Hassan starrer movie Singam 3 as a good hold in Telugu speaking states while the Kannada movie Hebulli has acquired more attention of audiences in Karnataka. Thus, Akshay Kumar’s latest Hindi flick is reporting a dull response in southern part of the country.
Jolly LLB 2 18th Day / 3rd Monday Collection – Rs 1.35 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Day Wise Box Office Collection in India
Akshay Kumar’s latest Bollywood cinema exhibited massive growth in its earnings in third week. The movie, which kicked off its box office journey with Rs 77.71 crore opening day collection, minted Rs 44.47 crore in second week. Though the celluloid faced box office race with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Rangoon in third weekend, the film raked a business of Rs 6.5 crore in the weekend days.
- Day 1 (February 10): Rs 13.20 crore
- Day 2 (February 11) : Rs 17.31 crore
- Day 3 (February 12) : Rs 19.95 crore
- Day 4 (February 13) : Rs 7.26 crore
- Day 5 (February 14) : Rs 9.07 crore
- Day 6 (February 15) : Rs 5.89 crore
- Day 7 (February 16) : Rs 5.03 crore
- Day 8 (February 17) : Rs 4.14 crore
- Day 9 (February 18) : Rs 6.35 crore
- Day 10 (February 19) : Rs 7.24 crore
- Day 11 (February 20) : Rs 2.48 crore
- Day 12 (February 21) : Rs 2.45 crore
- Day 13 (February 22) : Rs 2.07 crore
- Day 14 (February 23) : Rs 2.01 crore
- Day 15 (February 24) : Rs 1.75 crore
- Day 16 (February 25) : Rs 2.01 crore
- Day 17 (February 26) : Rs 2.75 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Total Box Office Collection (Nett) : Rs 110.62 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Box Office Collection (Domestic Gross Approx.) : Rs 153.04 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Business in Overseas
Subhash Kapoor’s courtroom drama is performing poor in overseas. The flick, which had commenced its business in international market with a good single digit earnings, has now declined to a daily income in some lacs. The celluloid minted a total collection of Rs 31.54 crore in foreign countries. Here’s the complete report of the film’s business in overseas.
- North America (Canada and USA) : Rs 10.04 crore
- Germany : Rs 0.01 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.85 crore
- United Arab Emirates : Rs 10.72 crore
- Australia : Rs 1.84 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.31 crore
- Malaysia : Rs 0.03 crore
- Rest of the World : Rs 5.86 crore
Jolly LLB 2 18th Day / 3rd Monday Overseas Collection : Rs 0.01 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Worldwide Box Office Collection (Total Overseas Business) : Rs 184.52 crore