Jolly LLB 2 17th Day Collection 3rd Sunday Occupancy Income Business Report : Anu Kapoor and Saurabh Shukla’s latest Bollywood movie, which is courtroom drama, has completed almost three and half weeks in 16 days and raked a business of Rs 108.21 crore. The film witnessed growth in the occupancy on day 17 in morning shows. The celluloid is further expected to see development in the noon and evening shows.
As it is a third Sunday for the film and a holiday for citizens, the audiences’ occupancy in cinema halls has increased. The courtroom drama is receiving quality response from north and central Indian states. In south Indian states, the flick is experiencing comparatively low response from the movie-watchers. In rest of India, the film is witnessing average repercussions.
Though there is a big box office race with newly released Rangoon and The Ghazi Attack, Akshay Kumar’s first film of 2017 has exhibited stagnancy in its earnings. On 3rd Saturday, the movie registered a business of Rs 2.01 crore and proved its strong hold in most of the multiplexes in the country. The celluloid is expected to collect slightly more income than its collection on day 16. The movie is facing a box office clash with Rangoon 3rd day collection.
Jolly LLB 2 17th Day / 3rd Sunday Collection : Rs 4.5 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Day Wise Box Office Collection in India
Subhash Kapoor’s courtroom drama has showcased immense development in its box office business in third week. Till now, the celluloid has pocketed a domestic approximate gross of Rs 150.29 crore. With the day wise earnings in all three weeks, film has been making a good business in India. The movie’s total worldwide box office collection is expected to enter 200-crore club by the end of third week.
- Day 1 (9th February) : Rs 13.20 crore
- Day 2 (10th February) : Rs 17.31 crore
- Day 3 (11th February) : Rs 19.95 crore
- Day 4 (12th February) : Rs 7.26 crore
- Day 5 (13th February) : Rs 9.07 crore
- Day 6 (14th February) : Rs 5.89 crore
- Day 7 (15th February) : Rs 5.03 crore
- Day 8 (16th February) : Rs 4.14 crore
- Day 9 (17th February) : Rs 6.35 crore
- Day 10 (18th February) : Rs 7.24 crore
- Day 11 (19th February) : Rs 2.48 crore
- Day 12 (20th February) : Rs 2.45 crore
- Day 13 (21st February) : Rs 2.07 crore
- Day 14 (22nd February) : Rs 2.01 crore
- Day 15 (23rd February) : Rs 1.75 crore
- Day 16 (24th February) : Rs 2.01 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Total Box Office Collection (Nett) : Rs 108.21 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Box Office Collection (Domestic Gross Approx.) : Rs 150.29 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Business in Overseas
Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi and Sayani Gupta starrer new Hindi movie has bagged a total amount of Rs 31.5 crore in international market. The film is witnessing a constant and consistent collection in overseas. The movie’s performance in United Arab Emirates and Northern American countries has been excellent as its registered a business of Rs 10.72 crore and Rs 10.04 crore, respectively.
- Malaysia : Rs 0.03 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.85 crore
- North America (Canada and USA) : Rs 10.04 crore
- Germany : Rs 0.01 crore
- Australia : Rs 1.84 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.31 crore
- United Arab Emirates : Rs 10.72 crore
- Rest of the World : Rs 5.86 crore
Jolly LLB 2 17th Day / 3rd Sunday Overseas Collection : Rs 0.04 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Worldwide Box Office Collection (Total Overseas Business) : Rs 181.77 crore