Jolly LLB 2 16th Day Collection 3rd Saturday Occupancy Business Income Report : Subhash Kapoor’s 2017’s first movie grossed a total collection of Rs 106.2 crore collection in 15 days. The courtroom drama has pocketed a worldwide total collection of Rs 177.3 crore. The film witnessed around 12% occupancy in morning shows and is expecting rise in its in the noon and evening shows on day 16.
The movie is confronting with Rangoon 2nd day collection at box office and hence, it is gaining comparatively low response from the audiences. Subhash Kapoor’s directorial has reported an massive declination in the footfalls of the spectators in several multiplexes across the nation. The celluloid is expected to earn Rs 1.05 crore on 3rd Saturday.
Huma Qureshi’s latest Hindi film is facing box office clash with Kangana Ranaut’s Rangoon, which collected Rs 6.07 crore on opening day. The second installment of Jolly LLB franchise reported a gradual drop in the earnings in recent days. The film is still receiving a good response from the movie-watchers.
Jolly LLB 2 16th Day / 3rd Saturday Collection : Rs 1.05 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Day Wise Box Office Collection in India
Akshay Kumar’s first film of 2017 has been performing excellently in domestic arena. The film successfully surpassed 50-crore club in opening weekend and minted Rs 44.67 crore in its second week. The film bagged an overall income of Rs 106.2 crore in two weeks. The movie reported huge response from audiences in north and central India. Here’s the day wise box office report of Jolly LLB 2‘s business.
- 1st Day (9th February, 1st Friday) : Rs 13.20 crore
- 2nd Day (10th February, 1st Saturday) : Rs 17.31 crore
- 3rd Day (11th February, 1st Sunday) : Rs 19.95 crore
- 4th Day (12th February, 1st Monday) : Rs 7.26 crore
- 5th Day (13th February, 1st Tuesday) : Rs 9.07 crore
- 6th Day (14th February, 1st Wednesday) : Rs 5.89 crore
- 7th Day (15th February, 1st Thursday) : Rs 5.03 crore
- 8th Day (16th February, 2nd Friday) : Rs 4.14 crore
- 9th Day (17th February, 2nd Saturday) : Rs 6.35 crore
- 10th Day (18th February, 2nd Sunday) : Rs 7.24 crore
- 11th Day (19th February, 2nd Monday) : Rs 2.48 crore
- 12th Day (20th February, 2nd Tuesday) : Rs 2.45 crore
- 13th Day (21st February, 2nd Wednesday) : Rs 2.07 crore
- 14th Day (22nd February, 2nd Thursday) : Rs 2.01 crore
- 15th Day (23rd February, 3rd Friday) : Rs 1.75 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Total Box Office Collection (Nett) : Rs 106.2 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Box Office Collection (Domestic Gross Approx.) : Rs 146.82 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Business in Overseas
The second part of Jolly LLB movie has performed superbly in the foreign countries. Till now, the celluloid has made a total business of Rs 31.48 crore in the overseas. The film, which is produced under the banners of Star Fox Studios, has witnessed a sharp declination in its box office collection grossed in the international market. Latest box office figures are awaited.
- Australia : Rs 1.84 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.31 crore
- United Arab Emirates : Rs 10.72 crore
- Malaysia : Rs 0.03 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.85 crore
- North America (Canada and USA) : Rs 10.04 crore
- Germany : Rs 0.01 crore
- Rest of the World : Rs 5.86 crore
Jolly LLB 2 16th Day / 3rd Saturday Overseas Collection : Rs 0.01 crore (expected earnings)
Jolly LLB 2 Worldwide Box Office Collection (Total Overseas Business) : Rs 177.3 crore