Jolly LLB 2 15th Day Collection 3rd Friday Occupancy Income Business Report : The second installment of Jolly LLB franchise minted Rs 104.45 crore collection in 14 days. Subhash Kapoor directorial has completed two weeks at India’s box office. On day 15, the movie witnessed a decent occupancy as new Bollywood movie Rangoon hit screens and has turned eyeballs of audiences to its screening on its opening day. The film has reported around 12% occupancy in morning shows and is expecting rise in its in the noon and evening shows.
The film is competing with Rangoon 1st day collection at box office and thus, it is receiving comparatively less response from the spectators. Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi and Anu Kapoor starrer cinema has reported an immense drop in the footfalls of the movie-watchers in plenteous cinema halls across the country. The movie is expected to collect Rs 1 crore on 3rd Friday.
The box office journey of sequel to Jolly LLB has been quite well in the second week. The movie raked a business of Rs 26.64 from 8th day to 14th day. The movie collected a domestic income of Rs 75.71 crore in the first week and witnessed declination in its business in the following week. Today, the celluloid has entered third week and is expected to see more drop in its earnings as it has to compete with new cinema – Rangoon.
Jolly LLB 2 15th Day / 3rd Friday Collection : Rs 1.05 crore (early estimated)
Jolly LLB 2 Day Wise Box Office Collection in India
Produced under the banners of Star Fox Studios, Jolly LLB 2 registered an opening weekend business of Rs 50.46 crore. In the following week, the celluloid bagged Rs 44.76 crore and couldn’t complete the 50-crore mark for second time. The film kicked off its box office journey with Rs 2.48 crore collection on 2nd Monday and minted Rs 9.01 crore from 11th day to 14th day.
- 1st Day (1st Friday) : Rs 13.20 crore
- 2nd Day (1st Saturday) : Rs 17.31 crore
- 3rd Day (1st Sunday) : Rs 19.95 crore
- 4th Day (1st Monday) : Rs 7.26 crore
- 5th Day (1st Tuesday) : Rs 9.07 crore
- 6th Day (1st Wednesday) : Rs 5.89 crore
- 7th Day (1st Thursday) : Rs 5.03 crore
- 8th Day (2nd Friday) : Rs 4.14 crore
- 9th Day (2nd Saturday) : Rs 6.35 crore
- 10th Day (2nd Sunday) : Rs 7.24 crore
- 11th Day (2nd Monday) : Rs 2.48 crore
- 12th Day (2nd Tuesday) : Rs 2.45 crore
- 13th Day (2nd Wednesday) : Rs 2.07 crore
- 14th Day (2nd Thursday) : Rs 2.01 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Total Box Office Collection (Nett) : Rs 104.45 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Box Office Collection (Domestic Gross Approx.) : Rs 145.07 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Business in Overseas
The film’s rate of making business in foreign countries has dropped to very dull note. Till now, the movie has pocketed an overall collection Rs 31.48 crore in overseas in two weeks. After entering the second week, the film has not seen consistency in its earnings in international market. The celluloid has totaled a worldwide income of Rs 176.55 crore.
- Germany : Rs 0.01 crore
- North America (Canada and USA) : Rs 10.04 crore
- Malaysia : Rs 0.03 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.85 crore
- United Arab Emirates : Rs 10.72 crore
- Australia : Rs 1.84 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.31 crore
- Rest of the World : Rs 5.86 crore
Jolly LLB 2 15th Day / 3rd Friday Overseas Collection : Rs 0.02 crore (early estimated)
Jolly LLB 2 Worldwide Box Office Collection (Total Overseas Business) : Rs 176.55 crore