Jolly LLB 2 14th Day Collection 2nd Thursday Occupancy Box Office Income Business Report : Huma Qureshi’s first film of 2017 has raked an overall business of Rs crore in 13 days. The movie has now opened on 14th day in cinema halls and it is witnessing around 12% occupancy in morning shows. The audiences’ response for the celluloid is increasing for the noon shows and it’s expected to rise in evening and night shows of the film.
As usual, fans of Akki in north Indian region are backing his cinema with helm appreciations. The movie is witnessing average occupancy in Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand and other states in the upper part of India. Subhash Kapoor directorial is not getting similar kind of response in the central Indian states like Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. The celluloid is reporting a slight response in these regions.
Akshay Kumar and Anu Kapoor starrer courtroom drama has failed to attract a big number of response in south Indian states. In Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Karnataka and Kerala, the second installment of Jolly LLB franchise is observing quite a less footfalls in the cinema halls as a major chunk of spectators is tuned with Suriya, Shruti Hassan and Anushka Shetty starrer Singam 3.
Jolly LLB 2 14th Day / 2nd Thursday Collection : Rs 1.76 crore (early estimated)
Jolly LLB 2 Day Wise Box Office Collection in India
Kicking off the box office journey on 9th February 2017, Jolly LLB 2 minted Rs 50.46 crore in initial three days. After entering the 50-crore club in weekend days, the movie earned Rs 44.76 crore in second week and fell short of 5.4 crore in reaching the 50-crore club for second time. In the first three days of third week, the movie has made a phenomenal business of Rs 6.98 crore and is expecting culmination in its earnings in the weekend days.
- 1st Day (Friday, 10th February) : Rs 13.20 crore
- 2nd Day (Saturday, 11th February) : Rs 17.31 crore
- 3rd Day (Sunday, 12th February) : Rs 19.95 crore
- 4th Day (Monday, 13th February) : Rs 7.26 crore
- 5th Day (Tuesday, 14th February) : Rs 9.07 crore
- 6th Day (Wednesday, 15th February) : Rs 5.89 crore
- 7th Day (Thursday, 16th February) : Rs 5.03 crore
- 8th Day (2nd Friday, 17th February) : Rs 4.14 crore
- 9th Day (2nd Saturday, 18th February) : Rs 6.35 crore
- 10th Day (2nd Sunday, 19th February) : Rs 7.24 crore
- 11th Day (2nd Monday, 20th February) : Rs 2.48 crore
- 12th Day (2nd Tuesday, 21st February) : Rs 2.45 crore
- 13th Day (2nd Wednesday, 22nd February) : Rs 2.04 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Total Box Office Collection (Nett) : Rs 102.44 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Box Office Collection (Domestic Gross Approx.) : Rs 141.44 crore
Jolly LLB 2 Overall Business in Overseas
The sequel to Arshad Warsi and Boman Irani starrer Jolly LLB has exhibited massive growth in its overseas income. In north American countries as well as Gulf countries, the movie has shown immense hike in its business. The celluloid grossed double digit collection in these nations while the film reported mere single digit income in other parts of the world. Till now, Jolly LLB 2 has made an overall collection of Rs 31.48 crore.
- Germany : Rs 0.01 crore
- United Kingdom : Rs 2.31 crore
- New Zealand : Rs 0.85 crore
- Australia : Rs 1.84 crore
- North America (Canada and USA) : Rs 10.04 crore
- Malaysia : Rs 0.03 crore
- United Arab Emirates : Rs 10.72 crore
- Rest of the World : Rs 5.86 crore
Jolly LLB 2 14th Day / 2nd Thursday Overseas Collection : Rs 0.02 crore (early estimated)
Jolly LLB 2 Worldwide Box Office Collection (Total Overseas Business) : Rs 172.92 crore