Begum Jaan 5th Day Collection 1st Tuesday Occupancy Box Office Report : Newly released multi-starrer Bollywood movie Begum Jaan made a total business of Rs 13.41 crore in four days. After having a good weekend on Indian box office, the celluloid witnessed decline in the occupancy on Monday and garnered Rs 1.93 crore on 4th day. The Hindi film is expected to collect Rs 1.75 crore its first Tuesday in Indian cinema.
Directed by Srijit Sarkar, the movie received massive response in the opening weekend. Starting the business on a decent note, the celluloid bagged an income of Rs 3.94 crore on first day. As the day was a national holiday due to Ambedkar Jayanti in India, the offering amassed an average response in cinema halls. On next day, the movie felt drop in the same and earned Rs 3.51 crore amount as its second day box office collection.
After grossing a total collection of Rs 7.45 crore in two days, the Hindi flick saw slight improvement in its performance on Sunday. The celluloid raked a business of Rs 4.03 crore on 3rd day and totalled Rs 11.48 crore income in three days. Starring Vidya Balan, Chunky Pandey, Gauhar Khan, Naseeruddin Shah and Ashish Vidyarthi in main roles, the Bollywood flick witnessed drop in its business on following days.
The movie failed to maintain consistency in its performance at India’s box office on 4th day of its release. The film couldn’t receive huge response on Monday as it is working day for most of the citizens. Experiencing a big dip in the audiences’ response in theatres, the Hindi celluloid minted an amount of Rs 1.93 crore as its 4th day box office collection.
Begum Jaan Day Wise Box Office Collection
- Begum Jaan 1st day collection – Rs 3.94 crore
- Begum Jaan 2nd day collection – Rs 3.51 crore
- Begum Jaan 3rd day collection – Rs 4.03 crore
- Begum Jaan 4th day collection – Rs 1.93 crore
- Begum Jaan 5th day collection – Rs 1.75 crore (early estimated)
- Begum Jaan five days total collection – Rs 15.16 crore (expected)
Begum Jaan Worldwide Box Office Collection
Apart from the satisfactory business in India, Vidya Balan’s latest film grossed a good collection in overseas. Performing well in the international market, the celluloid earned an income of Rs 0.74 crore. The movie has a pocketed Rs 16.68 crore as its total worldwide box office collection in four days.
- North America – Rs 0.41 crore
- Australia – Rs 0.14 crore
- United Kingdom – Rs 0.18 crore
- Begum Jaan Overseas Business – Rs 0.74 crore
- Begum Jaan Total Worldwide Collection – Rs 16.68 crore