Bahubali 2 Day Wise Box Office Collection Prediction : The second part of superhit Indian film Baahubali is set to hit screens on 28th April this year. The sequel to 2015 released blockbuster is among one of the most awaited cinemas of year 2017. Starring south Indian superstars Prabhas, Tammannah Bhatia, Anushka Shetty and Rana Daggubati in main roles, Baahubali 2 / Bahubali 2 : The Conclusion is scheduled to release in theatres this Friday.
SS Rajamouli’s directorial venture is a multilingual celluloid, which will be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu languages on its scheduled date of release. Hindi version of Bahubali earned Rs 117 crore in fifty days. The Tamil and Telugu versions of the cinema surpassed the triple digit incomes in first week and ended up grossing huge box office amounts in four weeks. Now, the second part of the film is expected to break all records of movies on Indian box office.
The multi-starrer action thriller flick is expected collect Rs 40 crore as its total 1st day collection through the all versions. Online booking for the tickets has already started and the latest reports suggest that an ample number of tickets have been booked by the curious audiences, who will get to know the exact reason behind Bahubali’s murder. Kattappa had killed Bahubali in the first part of the film. The second part is set to reveal the cause of Kattappa’s act of mangling the warrior.
The movie may see hike in the audiences occupancy on following day, which is Saturday. As most of the citizens have Saturday as a half-working day. This will be a major benefit to the film as it will receive a huge response due to an increment in number of footfalls in cinema halls. People will be free to watch the offering in theatres and thus, the celluloid is expected to earn maximum collection on 2nd day than the business to be raked on first day.
Featuring the megastars in vital characters, the multistarrer multilingual flick is expected to make a maximum business of Rs 60 crore on 3rd day of its release. Sunday will be the full holiday for most of the citizens and filmmakers will see the profit of gaining acme response though the earnings on day 3. Thus, Baahubali 2 total collection in three days is expected to reach 200-crore club. As the mystery behind Bahubali’s murder has created lot of buzz around Indian as well as foreigner audiences, hence the celluloid is expected to make a huge business as its lifetime collection.
According to our expert’s prediction, the eagerly awaited second installment of Bahubali franchise is expected to collect an income of Rs 200 crore in opening week. The celluloid with mighty story of war between courageous fighters can rake an overall business of Rs 700 crore as its lifetime box office collection. Below are Baahubali 2 day wise box office collection prediction. The prediction given below involves the total earnings made by all three versions (Hindi+Tamil+Telugu) of the movie.
- Bahubali 2 1st day collection – Rs 100.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 2nd day collection – Rs 150.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 3rd day collection – Rs 200.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 3 Days Income Weekend Collection
- Bahubali 2 4th day collection – Rs 30.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 5th day collection – Rs 28.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 6th day collection – Rs 25.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 7th day collection – Rs 22.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 8th day collection – Rs 23.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 9th day collection – Rs 25.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 10th day collection – Rs 28.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 11th day collection – Rs 15.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 12th day collection – Rs 13.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 13th day collection – Rs 11.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 14th day collection – Rs 9.50 crore
- Bahubali 2 15th day collection – Rs 10.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 16th day collection – Rs 12.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 17th day collection – Rs 15.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 18th day collection – Rs 7.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 19th day collection – Rs 6.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 20th day collection – Rs 5.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 21st day collection – Rs 4.00 crore
- Bahubali 2 total box office collection – Rs 700 crore